Buckethead Discography [Customized] [3 Nov 2010]

seeders: 5
leechers: 2
Added on Nov 3, 2010 in Music
Downloaded 10 times.

Buckethead Discography [Customized] [3 Nov 2010] (Size: 3.74 GB)

Description

Buckethead is a virtuoso guitarist who encompasses several genres of music. He has released 29 studio albums, 4 special releases and an EP as of 2010. He has performed on over 50 more albums by other artists. His music spans such diverse areas as progressive metal, thrash metal, funk, electronica, jazz, bluegrass, and avant-garde music.

This is a complete collection of every song Buckethead has ever performed on that is currently available as of 03 November 2010.

It includes:

*** Full solo discography (29 albums).

*** Every album in which he collaborated with another band or artist(s)

Including; Colonel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains, Guns N' Roses, Praxis, Serj Tankian, Deli Creeps, Science Faxtion, Cornbugs, El Stew, Arcana, Thanatopsis, Primus,

*** All early demo tapes.

*** Full Death Cube K (Bucketheads alias) discography.

*** Live versions of many songs.

*** Some untitled tracks only played when Buckethead is on tour.

*** Also includes a number of rare songs in which it is believed Buckethead is
singing.

Customized:

I have uploaded this torrent for the purpose of sharing with friends or anyone else who enjoys Bucketheads music.

As this is a personal collection, I have adapted it to my tastes and a small number of songs have been removed simply due to the fact I had never listened to them more than once.
There are 100s of songs in this collection and I have kept the songs which I enjoy (which is around 95% of 850 files) so you are really not missing anything from the songs which have been removed.

The majority of them were either samples from movies, voice samples from other artists, obscure 5-10 second beats or riffs, or extremely experimental material which just wasnt to my taste.

All these songs can easily be found elsewhere however if you do still want them.

I have removed renamed all songs to simply;

Buckethead - *Track Title*

So the track numbers are no longer in the filenames, but the information is still embedded within the files and can be seen in any media player.

All in all, this is an amazing collection of music by a brilliant, but underrated artist. It is very unique and even more diverse.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.74 GB
seeders:5
leechers:2

Trackers

tracker name Status checked seeders leechers downloads
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
outdated 14 Apr 2014 - - -
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
outdated 14 Apr 2014 - - -
http://tracker.openbittorrent.com/announce
outdated 13 Sep 2012 - - -
http://tracker.publicbt.com/announce
deleted 11 Mar 2013 - - -
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
ThePirateBay
Torrent hash: 3a0e674a870a4563d7fffcc573fc1ef77409d4ff

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
or sign-in
savageanimal916712 • 30 March 2014, 21:56
torrent downloaded
Show comment
Thank You!
Planttis68 • 15 March 2014, 12:55
torrent downloaded
Show comment
Yeah it's missing stuff, but anyways a great upload! smilegood quality!
jayjayssdi120 • 24 January 2014, 01:14
torrent downloaded
Show comment
I really love buckethead one of the greatest artists of our times .thank you for the upload .even if some albums are missing ;)
anonymous • 10 November 2013, 13:14 Show comment
Thanks very much. I enjoy music without lyrics (nice to have some time in the day without having to listen to another human talking)
Voshra353 • 05 January 2013, 17:04
torrent downloaded
Show comment
missing alot of stuff... would rather have just gotten it all and decided on my own what I wanted :
anonymous • 20 November 2012, 11:01 Show comment
thx
anonymous • 24 August 2012, 16:32 Show comment
do u have the whole GIANT ROBOT NTT album? the one mentioned that has buckethead singing and the texas chainsaw sampled song "sally?" really trying to get that whole album again..
anonymous • 19 June 2012, 02:03 Show comment
omfg. You are awesome! Great upload tyvm! Been following Buckethead since the early days, he is a fantastic artist.
samdpth24 • 23 March 2012, 15:48
torrent downloaded
Show comment
superb many thanks !!!!!!!
Show More

User Opinions

Latest News

-->

Blogroll

--> -->

Latest Searches

-->