Frasier - Complete Series - DVDRip

seeders: 59
leechers: 209
Added on Feb 21, 2008 in TV
Torrent verified. Downloaded 10 times.

Frasier - Complete Series - DVDRip (Size: 48.71 GB)
  Extras
  Season 1
  Season 2
  Season 3
  Season 4
  Season 5
  Season 6
  Season 7
  Season 8
  Season 9
  Season 10
  Season 11
  Frasier Complete Series DVDrip.nfo 390 bytes

Description

Complete series of my favorite sitcom, "Frasier", all ripped from retail DVDs.

If you haven't already seen this, do yourself a favor and download and watch the first few episodes. If you have a sense of humor, I can almost guarantee you'll be coming back for more after you've seen a few episodes.
Or if you've already seen it you can download and watch it again because IMO this show is just as funny when rewatching it as it was the first time.

Description:
"Frasier" provides a weekly dose of the neuroses and tribulations suffered by an insecure and pompous psychiatrist, Dr. Frasier Crane, host of a Seattle radio advice show at KACL. The twice-divorced doctor's peaceful home life of fine cigars and haute cuisine was shattered when his gruff, ex-cop father, Martin, was injured in the line of duty and forced to move in with Frasier. Martin brought with him a semi-psychic, live-in home-care provider, Daphne Moon, his pesky Jack Russell terrier, Eddie, and a duct-taped recliner that clashes with Frasier's more aesthetically pleasing Eames and Wassily chairs. Their home is frequently visited by Frasier's snobbish and competitive brother, Niles, a fellow psychiatrist whose longtime romantic interest in Daphne was finally happily realized at the conclusion of Season 7. At work, his slightly jaded producer and man-hungry single parent Roz Doyle, supports Frasier. Some of the people who voice the callers to Frasier's radio program are often bigtime celebrities.

Please upload at least as much as you download, that way more people get to enjoy this and I won't have to seed it forever.

Enjoy!

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
48.71 GB
seeders:59
leechers:209
Frasier - Complete Series - DVDRip

Trackers

tracker name Status checked seeders leechers downloads
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
outdated 19 Mar 2014 - - -
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
outdated 19 Mar 2014 - - -
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
outdated 08 Mar 2014 - - -
udp://tracker.ccc.de:80/announce
outdated 25 Sep 2013 - - -
udp://tracker.1337x.org:80/announce
outdated 25 Sep 2013 - - -
http://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
blocked 25 Sep 2013 - - -
udp://fr33domtracker.h33t.com:3310/announce
deleted 25 Sep 2013 - - -
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name author
ThePirateBay Robin86
Mininova MegaSvensk
Torrentzap
Torrent hash: 8a908d8c6fce8ce040908eaee09f5ebc0c2d590c

All Comments

audio
9/10
video
9/10
please, leave only comments related to that torrent
or sign-in
perry351 • 11 March 2014, 14:07
torrent downloaded
Show comment
A BIG THANK YOU to the uploader!!! I love this show!! :D
aXel92915 • 10 March 2014, 17:19
torrent downloaded
Show comment
audio: 9video: 9
Thanks for uploading..great series
anonymous • 15 February 2014, 20:14 Show comment
Seeding at 20mbs up! Enjoy people keep this torrent alive it's a great show.
anonymous • 11 February 2014, 10:21 Show comment
On google type K LITE CODE PACK & download the full version. All the codecs you need.
anonymous • 10 February 2014, 00:20 Show comment
I've downloaded 58.4% so far. When I go try to watch episodes that are fully downloaded it says I'm missing the proper codec. I didn't even know what a codec was until this. This may be a silly question but will the proper codec come with the whole file once it's fully downloaded or should I just go ahead and download the proper codec? I'm using Windows Media Player and it says I need Dolby AC3 (2000).
anonymous • 11 February 2014, 14:55 Show comment
you can always download VLC medoa player, a free player used by most people on the planet who regularly download films & stuff, i think, including myself. it has all the required codecs and plays pretty much everything
ruubschen4569 • 03 February 2014, 17:49
torrent downloaded
Show comment
Great, thanks!
anonymous • 19 January 2014, 17:04 Show comment
audio: 8video: 8
Took a whole weekend to download on a 80mb download speed, Average d/l speed was 1.2 mbs. Good considering the age of this torrent. I will seed for a few week as much as i can, Thanks uploader.
Kosjeyr8169 • 14 January 2014, 18:41
torrent downloaded
Show comment
Took me awhile to download (1 week and 3 days) because of all my torrents that I am seeding. Great audio and video uploader, thank you.
Show More

User Opinions

Latest News

--> --> -->
Report a bug